Triple Threat Forex Trading Strategy is a simple combination of three extraordinary Moving Averages. These MA’s are applied to plot crossover trend signals and also assists in defining the dynamic stop level of the market trend. Moreover, you can use its crossover signals for trade exit purposes as well.
Triple Threat Forex Trading Strategy offers great flexibility in trading for its users since it can be used to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs. Besides, you’re free to apply it on all sorts of timeframe charts within the Forex MT4 trading platform.
Triple Threat Forex Trading Strategy Overview
Download & install the strategy on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, your chart will transform like the following image:
Triple Threat Forex Trading Strategy Explanation
- 15, 30 & 60 MAs: This strategy includes 3 Simple Moving Averages (SMA) of 15, 30, and 60 day periods. These MAs are used to intercept each other for producing the crossover trend signals. For a bullish crossover, 30 MA must be above 60 MA and 15 MA must be above 30 MA. For a bearish crossover, 60 MA must be greater than 30 MA and 30 MA must be greater than 15 MA. The 60 MA level can also be used to define the trailing stop level of the current market trend.
- Fractals: Fractals help you to define the possible swing areas of the market. However, not all the fractal signals are correct and it appears frequently on the chart. This is why we recommend you to match the fractal signals with the crossovers from the Moving Averages before you make a market entry.
Triple Threat Forex: Buy Conditions
- 15 MA moves above 30 MA
- 30 MA moves above 60 MA
- A fractal appears below the current price candle’s low
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the 60 MA level
- Exit long/take profit whenever 15 MA moves below 30 MA
Triple Threat Forex: Sell Conditions
- 15 MA moves below 30 MA
- 30 MA moves below 60 MA
- A fractal appears above the current price candle’s high
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the 60 MA level
- Exit short/take profit whenever 15 MA moves above 30 MA