Lazy Trade Forex Trading Strategy V 3.0 is a very simple trend-following forex trading strategy. Although it looks like a single indicator trading system, there are more stories in the background. It uses the Heiken Ashi indicator in dual parameters and signals the trend in such a simple manner so that everybody can understand it.
Lazy Trade Forex Trading Strategy V 3.0 can be applied for any forex currency pair you’d like to trade. Furthermore, this strategy is suitable for all sorts of timeframe charts within the forex MT4 trading platform.
Lazy Trade Forex Trading Strategy V 3.0 Overview
Download the strategy and install it on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, your chart will appear like the image below:
Lazy Trade Forex Trading Strategy V 3.0 Explanation
Lazy Trade Forex Trading Strategy V 3.0 uses a different method of calculation for defining the trend using Heiken Ashi. For high, it uses a 2 & 6-day MA and for low, it applies a 2 & 3-day MA. The Heiken Ashi bars are plotted separately around the price candle for a better understanding of the market trends.
The indicator bars turn into blue color with price closing above its level represents the bullish trend of the market. On the other hand, price closing below the indicator levels and the bars turn red when the trend is confirmed as bearish. After you enter a trade, you may use its levels as trailing stops for your entry.
Lazy Trade Forex: Buy Conditions
- Price closing above the indicator level
- The indicator bar turns into a blue color
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss below the indicator level
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator bars turn red and price drops below its level
Lazy Trade Forex: Sell Conditions
- Price closing below the indicator level
- The indicator bar turns into a red color
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss above the indicator level
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator bars turn blue and price moves above its level