Kase Permission Stochastic Smoothed is an alternative approach to applying Stochastics in forex trading. Its developer has created an innovative way to signal the overbought/oversold conditions and the market trends at the same time. Its less complicacy in signal demonstration and easy application process is quite fascinating for the newbie traders.
Kase Permission Stochastic Smoothed allows you to make both swing and trend-following tradings. Moreover, this smoothed stochastic can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs and also suits all sorts of timeframe charts of your forex MT4 trading platform.
Kase Permission Stochastic Smoothed Overview
Download and install the forex trading on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, your chart will appear like the image below:
Kase Permission Stochastic Smoothed Explanation
Kase Permission Stochastic Smoothed uses two forms of smoothed Stochastics in the same oscillator window. Such composition helps this indicator to signal for the possible swing areas of the market and also determines the market trends through crossovers.
Pst-X5 moves above Pst-L9 represents the bullish crossover of the market trend. An opposite crossover represents the bearish trend of the market. Kase Permission value at its 25 indicates the oversold condition of the market.
On the other hand, the value hits above its 75 levels represent the overbought condition of the market. It has been observed that Kase Permission Stichastic Smoothed works better when combined with Exponential Moving Averages.
Kase Permission: Buy Conditions
- Pst-X5 moves above Pst-L9
- Kase Permission value decreases up to 25
- Buy triggers after the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss below the recent low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever Pst-X5 value turns lower than Pst-L9
Kase Permission: Sell Conditions
- Pst-L9 moves above Pst-X5
- Kase Permission value increases up to 75
- Sell triggers after the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss above the recent high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever Pst-L9 value turns lower than Pst-X5
Free Download: Kase Permission Stochastic Smoothed